A project is like a folder on your desktop where you keep interesting candidates for future recruitments. When searching for candidates for a specific type of role, projects are a good way of mapping and ‘keeping track of’ candidates.
To create a project, click on ’new project’ from the menu on the left and follow these steps:
- Choose which companies the project will be used for.
- Who will be responsible for the project.
- A suitable name for the project.
- When the project starts.
- An estimated end date for the project.
- If anyone other than an administrator is to have access to the project, note this under authorization. As with the adverts, authorizations can be changed subsequently.
When you click on Create project you are taken to the administration page for the project where you add or remove information about the project.
From the Advanced search tab and the candidate database you can now select candidates and move them to a project.
You can go to a project in two different ways: via the large button on the overview page or by clicking on Search for advert from the menu on the left.
In the search results you can see the difference between an advert and a project because the project has a different color to the adverts (adverts are white and projects are yellow.)