From the overview page you can monitor how many applications have been received for a particular job.
1. Clicking on the name of the advert will take you to ’Amend advert’ where you can edit all the details of the advert.
2. Click on the number in the Applications columns to go straight to the candidate list
1. List of applications for the job vacancy.
a. Candidate – Clicking on the candidate’s name will open their profile. If you hold down the Ctrl/Cmd key when you click on the name, the profile will open in a new tab.
b. Status – The stage of the recruitment process the candidate is currently at. Change status by clicking on the status and selecting a new one from the list.
c. Other – The documents that the candidate has uploaded with their application are shown here. You can preview these by hovering the mouse over the document. Click on the document to open it.
d. Comment – A comment linked directly to the job the candidate applied for. Write a new comment or edit existing comments by clicking on the text. Click outside the text box to save the comment.
e. Survey – Shows how well the candidate meets your desirable requirements and essential requirements. The desirable requirements are shown as a percentage where 100% indicates a perfect match. If the percentage is shown in red, it means that the candidate did not satisfy your essential requirements.
f. Suitability– Suitability is your overall assessment of the candidate. Suitability is set manually by clicking on the bar. The results are saved automatically. Suitability is linked to the candidate and the current job.
g. Color coding – You have the option of setting a color code within the candidate’s profile. This is linked to the candidate and remains the same regardless of the position applied for, unlike ’suitability’ which can differ depending on the job the candidate has applied for.
h. Source – The symbol in front of the candidate’s name shows the channel through which the candidate has applied for the job.
2. Filter – The candidate list can be filtered according to the different statuses to provide a better overview.
3. Archived applications– If you are handling a large number of applications you can archive those that are no longer being considered. This makes the list more manageable. Select the candidates you wish to archive and click the Archive button.
4. Manage a group of candidates by selecting them in the list and then choosing one of the following alternatives.
a. No longer under consideration > Notify – Inform the candidate that they are no longer being considered for the job. You have the option to edit the letter before the notification is sent to make the letter more personal.
b. Send MatchMail – Create a mail-out that encourages candidates to apply for a certain job.
c. Send UpdateMail – Create a mail-out that encourages candidates to update their Profile via a link.
d. Send message– Create a mail-out for the selected candidates.
e. Share – Invite someone who does not have access to Workbuster to look at the selected candidates. The recipient will be sent an email with a link and login data. They can then see the candidates’ name, job applied for and attachments sent.
f. Download attachments– Puts all documents into a zip folder for download.
g. Move to project– Select a candidate and move them to a project. If you are not the owner of a specific project you have to get permission from the person who shared the project with you.
5. Jobs previously applied for – The brown folder shows which other recruitment projects the candidate has been considered for and jobs applied for previously.
6. Suitability – Shows the candidate’s suitability for the specific role.